- The standard Electrodip comes with an Autogate, wheels and the regulator is side mounted onto the machine.
- The sides adjust automatically to the size of the sheep or lambs it is jetting.
- Pumping system keeps pressure at the nozzles so there is no delay in jetting.
- In the independent trial at Wallacevile Animal Research Centre a number of different jetting races were compared. It showed that some jetting units using a centrifugal or firefighting pump used over 4 litres of wash to get just over 1 litre retained in the fleece of Merinos. In the same trial, the Electrodip unit used less than 2 litres of wash to obtain the same result.
- Solid galvanised construction and robust features that have proven themselves over 25 years
Autogate – Prevents jetting at low pressure as it closes to stop animals escaping.
Electronic Gate Shutoff – Prevents jetting when 12V battery loses power.
Regulator – Regulates pressure to keep an even pressure while jetting.
Covers – Reduces spray to the atmosphere, health and safety essentials.
Wheels – With removable lever to enable one person manouvering in the yards or between paddocks.
Battery tester – Attached to wiring so you can check that you have enough battery power.
Lice work – Has optional extensive side nozzles which are necessary for lice work.
Low volume – Applies chemical according to sheep size and wool cover.
Unequalled cost savings – Reduction in chemical use can pay for the machine in one season.
Ease of use – Owners claim sheep throughput of 12,000 per day.
Convenience – Able for use in yards or out in paddocks.
Environmentally friendly – Low wastage, farmer’s choice in environmentally sensitive areas.
Satisfaction guaranteed – Service and backup second to none.